Why is there so much crappy thought leadership content out there? We talk about that and what B2B and B2C brands could do to improve it. Also this month, Arik clues you into what he's telling his clients about their reliance on Facebook. Plus, an interesting report on the future of corporate communications, key findings from an annual blogging survey, and a listener question about the potential for ageism in the hybrid and remote work environment.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We want to hear from you! Contact us with your comment about the topics we talk about in this episode. Or, are you looking for advice on some aspect of your communications or marketing work? Ask away! We may include your comment or question on next month's show.
- Send a message, comment or question
- Record an audio comment or question (click the microphone at the bottom of HansonandHunt.com)
- :55 - Talking Point: How to improve thought leadership content
- 9:30 - Spotlight: Arby's rewards RBs
- 11:05 - Quick News & Quick Takes: Is Facebook still viable for brands?
- 13:45 - Quick News & Quick Takes: Future of Corporate Communications Study
- 17:05 - Quick News & Quick Takes: Orbit Media's annual blogging survey
- 20:55 - Listener question: Will remote and hybrid work lead to more ageism?
ARTICLES AND LINKS
2021 LinkedIn-Edelman B2B Thought Leadership Impact Report
Market oversaturated with 'poor-quality' thought leadership
Arby's will pay college running backs to declare 'Tonight, I'm getting Arby's!'
Is Facebook becoming a liability for brands?
2021 Future of Corporate Communications Study
Survey of 1067 bloggers shows which content strategies are working in 2021
What’s Next for Content Marketing?
FOLLOW HANSON AND HUNT
Show page - HansonandHunt.com
Sign up for Arik's weekly newsletter