The 'return to the office' might be delayed again for many organizations but comms plans still have to be in place for the hybrid workforce. We discuss some things to consider and the challenges of the future workplace. Also this month, we salute the Mayo Clinic for a social media milestone, provide some tips for thought leadership, and more.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We want to hear from you! Contact us with your comment about the topics we talk about in this episode. Or, are you looking for advice on some aspect of your communications or marketing work? Ask away! We may include your comment or question on next month's show.
- Send a message, comment or question
- Record an audio comment or question (click the microphone at the bottom of HansonandHunt.com)
- 1:15 - Talking Point: Planning for a hybrid workforce
- 19:20 - Spotlight: Mayo Clinic's social media legacy
- 21:20 - Quick News & Quick Takes: Challenges of thought leadership
- 27:20 - Quick News & Quick Takes: YouTube for brands
- 31:40 - Listener question: How should you respond to customer complaints on Twitter?
ARTICLES AND LINKS
Big disconnect at the office? Most managers say remote workers are ‘more easily replaceable’
What employees are saying about the future of remote work
The Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media and Social Media Health Network
What thought leaders have in common
8 reasons why a YouTube channel is a requirement for your brand
The Car Mom
Why you shouldn’t engage with customer complaints on Twitter
FOLLOW HANSON AND HUNT
Show page - HansonandHunt.com
Sign up for Arik's weekly newsletter