Measurement of your communications efforts and programs is tricky. There's a lot you could track. So what should you pay attention to? From data dashboards to content scoring and focus groups, we talk through some ways to get smarter about your metrics and reporting. Also this month, we look at what Pfizer did to get the word out and build trust in their COVID-19 vaccine, how companies are now working with NCAA athletes, what defines "best-in-class" brand social media activity, and more.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We want to hear from you! Contact us with your comment about the topics we talk about in this episode. Or, are you looking for advice on some aspect of your communications or marketing work? Ask away! We may include your comment or question on next month's show.
- Send a message, comment or question
- Record an audio comment or question (click the microphone at the bottom of HansonandHunt.com)
- 1:45 - Talking Point: Measurement challenges and advice
- 21:50 - Spotlight: How Pfizer won the vaccine PR game
- 25:45 - Quick News & Quick Takes: NCAA athletes are making influencer deals
- 29:20 - Quick News & Quick Takes: What makes a brand best-in-class in social?
- 32:10 - Listener question: What business email alternative will emerge?
ARTICLES AND LINKS
Look at analytics to know what your audience really thinks about your content
Businesses value the role of PR and communications more than ever
Pfizer's vaccine branding victory delivers lessons for marketers everywhere
Let's make a deal: NCAA athletes cashing in on name, image and likeness
New research shows social media has created a more competitive landscape for brands
Could Gen Z free the world from email?
Digital Summit Minneapolis
FOLLOW HANSON AND HUNT
Show page - HansonandHunt.com
Sign up for Arik's weekly newsletter